OTR Van Fleet
FAMILY OWNED | FAMILY FOCUSED | FAMILY DRIVEN
McLeod OTR Drivers haul a variety of direct customer non-hazmat freight and some broker freight. Loads will be a mix of drop & hook and live load freight with some loads being delivered to drop yards we utilize as well. Very seldom late night/early morning deliveries.
+1 (866) 379-8377
Thank you for your interest in McLeod Express. If you haven’t found the information you need on our site, please give us a call and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
McLeod Express Drivers enjoy leading salary, benefits and training packages!
- COMPETITIVE PAY PER MILE (PRACTICAL)
- ORIENTATION AND TRANSITION PAY
- LATE MODEL, WELL MAINTAINED EQUIPMENT
- WEEKLY PAY PROTECTION PLAN
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION INSURANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
- 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH
- VACATION PAY
- RETENTION AND RECOGNITION PROGRAMS!
- LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
- SAFETY INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
- RIDER PROGRAM
- DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS
Minimum Requirements for OTR Van Drivers:
- AT LEAST 23 YEARS OF AGE
- MINIMUM 6 MONTHS VERIFIED TRACTOR TRAILER EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE A VALID CLASS A CDL NOT TO EXPIRE WITHIN 30 DAYS
- MUST HAVE CURRENT DOT PHYSICAL AND CAN’T EXPIRE WITHIN 30 DAYS
- MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DOT DRUG SCREEN
- MUST PASS ROAD TEST AND COMPLETE MCLEOD EXPRESS ORIENTATION
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS COULD APPLY
To get the onboarding process started quickly you can fill out our full application by clicking on APPLY NOW below.
Short on time? Fill out this short application below and a recruiter will call you. We’d also like to learn more about you and what you’re looking for from the Company you choose to drive for, what you need to earn to be successful and other things you’d like to know about us so we’re better prepared to answer any questions you may have when we talk. While not required, we would appreciate you answering as many questions as possible.