OTR Flatbed Fleet
FAMILY OWNED | FAMILY FOCUSED | FAMILY DRIVEN
McLeod Flatbed Drivers haul outbound fabricated steel products for the agriculture industry and backhaul various raw steel materials used for production. This division has a mix of 48 ft side kit flatbeds along with Conestoga trailers. Home most weekends, McLeod Flatbed Drivers can expect to earn $70 – $80K annually.
+1 (866) 379-8377
Thank you for your interest in McLeod Express. If you haven’t found the information you need on our site, please give us a call and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
McLeod Express Drivers enjoy leading salary, benefits and training packages!
- COMPETITIVE PAY PER MILE (PRACTICAL)
- ORIENTATION AND TRANSITION PAY
- LATE MODEL, WELL MAINTAINED EQUIPMENT
- WEEKLY PAY PROTECTION PLAN
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION INSURANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
- 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH
- VACATION PAY
- RETENTION AND RECOGNITION PROGRAMS!
- LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
- SAFETY INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
- RIDER PROGRAM
- DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS
Minimum Requirements for OTR Flatbed Drivers:
- AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
- MINIMUM 6 MONTHS VERIFIED TRACTOR TRAILER EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE A VALID CLASS A CDL NOT TO EXPIRE WITHIN 30 DAYS
- MUST HAVE CURRENT DOT PHYSICAL AND CAN’T EXPIRE WITHIN 30 DAYS
- MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DOT DRUG SCREEN
- MUST PASS ROAD TEST AND COMPLETE MCLEOD EXPRESS ORIENTATION
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS COULD APPLY
To get the onboarding process started quickly you can fill out our full application by clicking on APPLY NOW below.
Short on time? Fill out this short application below and a recruiter will call you.